Monday, September 17, 2012

Convicted Assassin, mass murderer & US Ally: ""Only if enough MPs supported my candidacy I will run for President!"

 'Let bygones be bygones abbas?'
"... (Convicted mass murderer, assassin of a Prime Minister & US Ally) Samir Geagea considered on Monday that Hizbullah Chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah exploited the anti-Islam film for political aims ...
"Nasrallah is very smart and Hizbullah's strategic leadership knows how to benefit from the circumstances, ... I strongly condemn this film that is silly" Geagea said.
He called for a spiritual summit in Bkirki to tackle the anti-Islam film, hoping that Maronite Patriarch Beshara al-Rahi would call for an international conference to resolve the matter.... 
Asked if he would run for the presidency, Geagea denied saying: "Only if enough MPs supported my candidacy I will run."

No comments: