Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lebanon's "King Maker"...

Carlos Edde spoke at a historic press conference. He basically said the following (translation needs to follow original speech):

"In 2004' I did not ally myself with "General On", because I saw ahead, I was right and I did not ally myself with Michel On because I was right and he was not. So I did not ally myself with General On because I saw that he was diverting from what I saw as what he said as what was said earlier. I was right, and I did not ally myslef with Michel On because he went out of right path , and today I think I was right, and On was wrong. So, I tell you that in 2004 I could not ally myself with Michel On because, and here you might be surprised, I was wright and he was wrong...."

1 comment:

Moussa Bashir said...

LOL! Hilariouss... :-)